Bhutan Cultural Tour has opened its boarders for traveler from past numerous years. The a standout amongst the most visit site here is Bhutan ruins. The collectible and customary types of music and dance are found in entire Bhutan, especially with those comprising of hallowed pictures is by all accounts carefully rationed. The wonderful quality of people move and the exciting emotional happiness regarding the impressive veiled moves which have the oomph factor leave the guests with mouth open. This visit Bhutan Cultural Tour planned by our specialists encourages you to find the assortment of culture that Bhutan has. This visit allows the guest to investigate the antique element of Mahayana Buddhist traditions alongside paying visits to various religious celebrations, sanctuaries, cloisters and journey locales as indicated by your craving. Bhutan cultural tour may showcase the country's magnificent architecture and arts and crafts which form a significant part of the Bhutanese identity. Begin your cultural Bhutan tour with a scenic flight to Paro airport. Visit the Paro Rinpung Dzong, Kichu Lhakhang, the oldest temple in the country and Drugyal Dzong. Regardless of which visit you pick, you will esteem the memory it will offer all through your lifetime. Investigate this unadulterated place where there is culture which sets the striking case of Traditional Himalayan way of life which is subsistence till now. For more information please CONTACT US.
- Day 01 :Fly Kathmandu to Paro & Overnight stay at Paro
- Day 02 :Paro sightseeing & hike to Taksang Overnight stay at Paro
- Day 03 :Drive to Thimpu & Thimpu sightseeing Overnight stay at Thimpu
- Day 04 :Drive to Punakha Overnight stay at Punakha
- Day 05 :Drive to Bumthang via Wangdi- Tongsa Overnight stay at Bumthang
- Day 06 :
- Day 07 :Visit Ura temple & Membartso lake
- Day 08 :Drive to Tongsa
- Day 09 :Drive to Paro
- Day 10 :Transfer to airport for final departure
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is our supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World. Please note that your leader has the authority to adjust or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is estimated required due to safety issues. Every determination will be made to keep to the above itinerary; though, since this journey involves travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot assurance that we will not suffer from it. Weather conditions, health condition, unexpected natural disasters can all affect in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared for the happening if required.
Day 01:Fly Kathmandu to Paro & Overnight stay at Paro
Day 02:Paro sightseeing & hike to Taksang Overnight stay at Paro
Day 03:Drive to Thimpu & Thimpu sightseeing Overnight stay at Thimpu
Day 04:Drive to Punakha Overnight stay at Punakha
Day 05:Drive to Bumthang via Wangdi- Tongsa Overnight stay at Bumthang
Day 07:Visit Ura temple & Membartso lake
Day 10:Transfer to airport for final departure
Dates and Cost
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Included in the Cost
- Twin sharing room in the best available hotel, resort & lodge
- All meals (Breakfast/ lunch/ dinner)
- Overland transportation within Bhutan
- Sightseeing tour with english speaking guide as per itinerary
- Land transfers from airport to hotel and airport, cultural shows
Not Included in the Cost
- Airfare, Airport taxes, Bhutanese visa fee
- Nepal re-entry visa fee
- alcoholic drinks at hotels/ lodges and expenses of personal nature such as laundry, trip insurance, single room supplement
- Telephone call, Laundry.
Write a Review