| Group size:
||Breakfast in cities and All standard meals (B+L+D) during the Trek.
| Best Season:
||Spring and Autumn
||Best lodge/Tea house Available
Bhutan Laya Gasa Trek is a standout amongst the most adventurous trek in this wonderful Himalayan nation which additionally incorporate 4 days of visiting spots like Paro, Thimpu, Punaka and the abutting bowl which are a portion of the real vacationer center point. The most astounding elevation on this trek would be generally 3,840m from the ocean level. Bhutan Laya Gasa Trek trek is viewed as a beautiful amongst the most excellent trek of Bhutan which is at some point genuine brutal too. During our trek in the event that we are fortunate enough we may even find the group of Blue sheep, deer and various types of winged animals. The towns in Gasa alongside its hot springs and Laya are arranged on the north of Punakha and these spots are without pitch streets; so just method for arriving is by methods for foot. Laya is the far off remote area situated in the furthest northwest of the Gasa region. Layap ethnic gathering hinder in this spot and their populace is around 750. These neighborhood individuals have their own language, way of life and discrete dress style. This trek is perfect for all the nature admirers just as experience searchers as it gives you a heaps of adreline surge. This trek in the remote Bhutan additionally gives us the chance to pick up information about way of life of the traveling individuals who generally rely on of Yaks for their occupation. This preliminary is likewise giving territory to a portion of the restorative herbs.
This precipitous Buddhist kingdom is among the couple of nations on the planet which is as yet flawless, and a genuine Shangri La for the trekkers who have profound enthusiasm for Buddhism, widely varied vegetation. For more info, CONTACT US
- Day 01 :Arrive in Paro by Druk Air
- Day 02 :Paro Sightseeing
- Day 03 :Paro – Shana
- Day 04 :Shana - Soe Thangthangkha
- Day 05 :Soe Thangthangkha – Jangothang
- Day 06 :Jangothang – Lingshi
- Day 07 :Lingshi – Chebisa
- Day 08 :Chebisa – Shomuthang
- Day 09 :Shomuthang – Robluthang
- Day 10 :Robluthang – Lingmithang
- Day 11 :Lingmithang – Laya
- Day 12 :Laya Halt
- Day 13 :Laya – Koena
- Day 14 :Koena – Gasa
- Day 15 :Gasa - Gasa Tsachu (hot spring)]
- Day 16 :Gasa Tsachu - Geon Damji
- Day 17 :Geon Damji – Tashithang
- Day 18 :Tashithang – Punakha
- Day 19 :Sightseeing in Thimphu
- Day 20 :Thimphu – Paro
- Day 21 :Paro Excursion to Taktsang
- Day 22 :Paro Depart
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is our supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World. Please note that your leader has the authority to adjust or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is estimated required due to safety issues. Every determination will be made to keep to the above itinerary; though, since this journey involves travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot assurance that we will not suffer from it. Weather conditions, health condition, unexpected natural disasters can all affect in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared for the happening if required.
Day 01:Arrive in Paro by Druk Air
Day 04:Shana - Soe Thangthangkha
Day 05:Soe Thangthangkha – Jangothang
Day 06:Jangothang – Lingshi
Day 08:Chebisa – Shomuthang
Day 09:Shomuthang – Robluthang
Day 10:Robluthang – Lingmithang
Day 11:Lingmithang – Laya
Day 15:Gasa - Gasa Tsachu (hot spring)]
Day 16:Gasa Tsachu - Geon Damji
Day 17:Geon Damji – Tashithang
Day 18:Tashithang – Punakha
Day 19:Sightseeing in Thimphu
Day 21:Paro Excursion to Taktsang
Dates and Cost
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Included in the Cost
- Twin sharing room in the best available hotel, resort & lodge
- All meals (Breakfast/ lunch/ dinner) during the trek.
- overland transportation within Bhutan, sightseeing tour & trek with an English speaking guide
- cultural shows.
- land transfers from airport to hotel and airport
Not Included in the Cost
- Airfare, Airport taxes, Bhutanese visa fee, Nepal re-entry visa fee
- alcoholic drinks at hotels/ lodges
- expenses of personal nature such as laundry, trip insurance, single room supplement, Telephone call, Laundry.
Write a Review