| Group size:
| Arrival on:
||Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA)
|| Departure from:
||Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) |
||Breakfast in Kathmandu and All standard meals (B+L+D) during the Trek
| Best Season:
||All year Round
||Best lodge/Tea house Available/Three star rated Hotel/Camping
Simikot Kailash Tour is prime route connected to far western remote area of Nepal. The Tour trail lines slow move up with blended of social occupant zones. Along the climbing venture in lower height region you have lavish green wish scenes views and upper valley semi-Tibetan kind of vegetation zone. Absolute length for this trek can be 23 days, relies upon strolling separation, climate condition and spot to visit. Trip to Simikot or fly once again from Simikot is increasingly climate depended and it is smarter to utilize one path just since you have to pursue a similar trail in transit back.
Tour in Simikot Kailash route is shortest and most practical for trekkers in terms of both elevation and distance. The tour to Mt. Kailash commences from Simikot, which is situated at an elevation of 2910 meters, and climbs up to Na-Lagna pass (4330 meters) before reaching the arid Tibetan Plateau. From Simikot, it is a 6-day journey to reach the Tibetan border town, which is plenty of time to be acclimatized for high altitude. There is no direct air service from Kathmandu to Simikot, so travelers generally have to fly to Simikot via Nepalgunj, the regional hub of Western Nepal. From Kathmandu we either have to take a 12-hour overland journey by bus or travelers should have to take a one-hour flight to Nepalgunj. Both options are available on a regular basis. The Nepalgunj-Simikot flight operates early in the morning, so we must stay a night in Nepalgunj to catch the flight the next day. Kailash tours via Simikot can do with in three weeks but we Himalaya Journey Treks& Expedition arrange customized package tour to simikot Kailash.
Simikot Kailash Tour follows the Karnali River valley it is one of the beautiful nature trail to migrant convoy venture. Since the street from Tibet is wanted to interface with simikot airplane terminal, this trail won't trek trail anything else in years to come. High Mountain lives, green stream valley, sheep and yaks heard, snow-top Mountains, this is extremely one of the pleasant treks in Nepal. For more info, CONTACT US
- Day 01 :Flight to Nepalgunj from Kathmandu - 750 m
- Day 02 : Flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot - 2910 m
- Day 03 :Simikot to Kermi - 2,682 m
- Day 04 :Kermi to Yalbang Gompa - 2,950 m
- Day 05 :yalbang Gompa to Tumkot Khola - 2,800 m
- Day 06 :Tumkot Khola to Thado Dunga - 3,854 m
- Day 07 :Thado Dunga to Hilsa - 3,720 m
- Day 08 :Hilsa to Lake Mansarovar - 4,558 m
- Day 09 :Acclimmatization day at Lake Mansarovar - 4,558 m
- Day 10 :Mansarovar Lake to Darchen - 4,575 m
- Day 11 :Darchen to Dri Ra Phuk Gompa - 5,010 m
- Day 12 :Dri Ra Phuk Gompa to Zutul Phuk Gompa - 4,820 m
- Day 13 :Zutul Phuk Gompa to Tirthapuri - 6,638 m
- Day 14 :Tirthapuri to Horchu - 4,550 m
- Day 15 :Horchu to Paryang - 4,050 m
- Day 16 :Paryang to Saga - 4,600 m
- Day 17 : Saga to Nyalam - 3,750m
- Day 18 :Nyalam to Kathmandu - 1400m
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is our supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World. Please note that your leader has the authority to adjust or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is estimated required due to safety issues. Every determination will be made to keep to the above itinerary; though, since this journey involves travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot assurance that we will not suffer from it. Weather conditions, health condition, unexpected natural disasters can all affect in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared for the happening if required.
Day 01:Flight to Nepalgunj from Kathmandu - 750 m
Day 02: Flight from Nepalgunj to Simikot - 2910 m
Day 03:Simikot to Kermi - 2,682 m
Day 04:Kermi to Yalbang Gompa - 2,950 m
Day 05:yalbang Gompa to Tumkot Khola - 2,800 m
Day 06:Tumkot Khola to Thado Dunga - 3,854 m
Day 07:Thado Dunga to Hilsa - 3,720 m
Day 08:Hilsa to Lake Mansarovar - 4,558 m
Day 09:Acclimmatization day at Lake Mansarovar - 4,558 m
Day 10:Mansarovar Lake to Darchen - 4,575 m
Day 11:Darchen to Dri Ra Phuk Gompa - 5,010 m
Day 12:Dri Ra Phuk Gompa to Zutul Phuk Gompa - 4,820 m
Day 13:Zutul Phuk Gompa to Tirthapuri - 6,638 m
Day 14:Tirthapuri to Horchu - 4,550 m
Day 15:Horchu to Paryang - 4,050 m
Day 16:Paryang to Saga - 4,600 m
Day 17: Saga to Nyalam - 3,750m
Day 18:Nyalam to Kathmandu - 1400m
Dates and Cost
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Included in the Cost
- Twin sharing basis hotel in Nepalgunj with meals.
- Guide, cook, Sherpa, kitchen staff during the trek
- Porters or Mules, all meals,
- Camping & cooking equipment
- Nepal restricted area trekking permit fee.
- Hilsa to Sher porter charges.
- Sightseeing by Japanese Land cruiser,
- English speaking guide,
- Overnight at Guest House/ Tented Camp on Full Board Basis
- Monastery entrance fee,
- Tibet alien travel permit,
- TITT kits bag.
- Yak, Yak men during trekking.
- Airfare Kathmandu / Nepalgunj / Simikot USD 275 per person
- All Service Charge and Government Taxes.
Not Included in the Cost
- Personal beverages.
- Photography charges.
- Insurance of any kind and Helicopter evacuation cost.
- Domestic access baggage charges.
- Hotel, Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.( all arrangement in Kathmandu)
- Flight fare to and from Kathmandu.
- Hiring porter or Horse
- Rescue and evacuation service.
- Any additional cost due to Natural Calamity and Unforeseen Circumstances and etc
Write a Review