| Group size:
| Arrival on:
||Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA)
|| Departure from:
||Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) |
| Best Season:
||All year Round
The Halesi Mahadev Tour Maratika Caves are located next to the village of Mahadevasthan, in the Khotang District of eastern Nepal, 3,100 ft. – 4,734 ft. above sea level. The cave and temple are about 185 km south west of Mount Everest.It is trusted that inside the temple, the Halesi Mahadev Tour has been utilized as a home for a long time. Ruler Shiva concealed there when escaping the devil Bhasmasur. The area of this cavern is between the blessed waterways of Dudh Koshi and Sun Kosi. Amid Shivaratri, Rama Navami and Ganesh Chaturthi fairs and merriments are held in the locale. It is around 222 kilometers away from Kathmandu following the way of Dhulikhel, Nepalthok, Khurkot all the way to Ghurmi, Okhaldhunga, Jayaram and Halesi. As we travel through the narrow road so it take around 8 - 9 hours to reach Halesi Mahadev. Halesi Mahadev is two feet tall Shiva Linga that enshrines inside the Cave. There are two pillars close to each other on the north of the Shiva Linga making a narrow pass. It is believed that sinners cannot pass through this passage, but confessions of the wrongs committed would enable access through. Thousands of devotees come to offer worship the symbol of Lord Shiva with the belief that Halesi Mahadev blesses the poor with prosperity and the ignorant with knowledge and wisdom.
Maratika cavern is 67 feet underneath the outside of the land, and is both an adored religious spot and a most loved visitor goal. Its passage is formed as a half moon and faces towards the east. It has a round shape, with a distance across of 193 feet, with a different cavern lying underneath. The floor is 223 feet in circuit. For more information please CONTACT US.
- Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome to Kathmandu. On entry to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), you will meet office representative from Snowy Dream World who will transfer you to the Hotel and you will take a rest
- Day 02 :Kathmandu drive - Haleshi Mahadev (B)
- Day 03 :Haleshi Mahadev - Lamidanda (B)
- Day 04 :Lamidanda - Kathmandu and rest of the time for shopping (B
- Day 05 :Final departure to the airport by our private vehicle. (B). Today is the final day of our trip. Our agent will drop you Airport 3 hours before your planned flight. Have a nice and safe flight. See you next time.
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is of supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World. Please note that your leader has the authority to adjust or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is estimated required due to safety issues. Every determination will be made to keep to the above itinerary; though, since this journey involves travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot assurance that we will not suffer from it. Weather conditions, health condition, unexpected natural disasters can all affect in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared for the happening if required.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome to Kathmandu. On entry to Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), you will meet office representative from Snowy Dream World who will transfer you to the Hotel and you will take a rest
Day 02:Kathmandu drive - Haleshi Mahadev (B)
Day 03:Haleshi Mahadev - Lamidanda (B)
Day 04:Lamidanda - Kathmandu and rest of the time for shopping (B
Day 05:Final departure to the airport by our private vehicle. (B). Today is the final day of our trip. Our agent will drop you Airport 3 hours before your planned flight. Have a nice and safe flight. See you next time.
Dates and Cost
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pickup and drop off by our private vehicle
- Kathmandu/Lumbini/Ghurmi hotel room with Breakfast basis
- Domestic airfare from Kathmandu to Lamidanda or Kathmandu to Bhairahawa
- English speaking license holder sightseeing tour Guide
- Sightseeing tour guide fee
- All Nepalese government tax etc.
- Sightseeing entrance fee
Not Included in the Cost
- Sightseeing entrance fee
- Kathmandu/Lumbini/Ghurmi hotel Lunch & Dinner (L, D)
- Your personal nature and all bar bill, ie: soft/hard drinks and tips.
Write a Review