| Group size:
| Arrival on:
||Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA)
|| Departure from:
||Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) |
| Best Season:
||All year Round
Kalinchowk Cable Car Tour is a Hindu hallowed place in Dolkha District of Nepal which is extremely close for those individuals who might want to proceed to visit snowfall time in Kalinchowk. Kalinchowk Cable Car Tour begins from Kathmandu, drive-by means of Barabise to Kuri 8-9 hrs drive by our private vehicle. It is arranged in Kalinchowk VDC in Dolkha at the height of 3755 m from the ocean level.
Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine is arranged in the Dolakha locale at the height of 3842 meters. The sanctuary is eminent for the satisfaction of supplications and the perspective on Himalayas and slopes. Mount Gaurishankar, Jugal, Ganesh, Annapurna, and Everest can be seen from the Kalinchowk Bhagwati sanctuary. In addition, rhododendron timberland and an assortment of untamed life is another highlight of this spot. In the early days, individuals need to scale slope yet the activity of the link has made it simpler for each guest to get favoring from Kalinchowk Bhagwati Shrine just as appreciate the delightful scene. Another stunning reality about this spot is on a starry evening Kathmandu can be seen enlightening with lights. Also, The Bhimeshwar sanctuary is situated in Dolakha Bazar of Bhimeshwar. Bhimsen or Bhimeshwar or Bhim of Dolakha and is noted as one of the most famous all through the nation Nepal.
Kalinchowk is a recognizable name among Nepalese people group as Hindu visits this all-encompassing spot for otherworldly fulfillment. Essentially, it lies at the elevation of 3800m from the ocean level. Kalinchowk is a piece of Gaurishankar Conservation Area from where Sunkoshi and Tamakoshi River starts. This spot lies 132 km a long way from Kathmandu in the Dolakha region of Janakpur Zone of Nepal. Kalinchowk Bhagwati Tour is a mainstream visit among Hindu and Buddhist people group.
In the context of 2020, Kalinchowk has been the best and most hyped visit in Nepal. This cable car is the third cable car service in Nepal after Manakamana and Chandragiri. With the help of a cable car, getting to the top of Kalinchowk has been easier. Talking about the size and length, the Cable car service in Kalinchowk is much shorter and smaller in size. Comparing to Chandragiri the price of Kalinchwok cable car service is not expensive.
Kalinchowk cable car open and close time
Sunday To Friday - Morning 5:00 am to Evening 4:00 pm
Saturday & Others Holidays - Morning 3:30 am to Evening 4:30 pm
Kalinchowk cable car ticket price
- Normal: 600Nrs
- Local: 500Nrs
- Indian: 960Nrs or 600 Inr
- Foreigner: 1300 Nrs or $10
- Student: 500 Nrs
- Disabled: 500 Nrs
- Elderly: 500 Nrs
- Child below 3: Free
- Goat: 350 Nrs
- Goods: 20 Nrs. Per KG
- Child above 3 years & up to 5 years: 500 Nrs
Notice: One Way Not available from Bottom Station.
Kalinchowk cable car details
- Number of Gondolas: 4
- Capacity: 10 per Gondolas
- Average time: 5Min
- Operating hours during winter: 5 Am to 4 Pm
- Operating hours during all seasons: 6 Am to 5 Pm
It takes almost 5 minutes for one approach to achieve the top and a similar length to return. Along the visit, you will go over certain towns for the most part possessed by Tamangs, Sherpas, and Brahmins. Along the trail likewise can be seen are a couple of religious communities and Temples. A decent perspective on the Mountains and Sunkoshi waterway can likewise be had. Subsequent to intersection Sherpa towns you run over a thick timberland with parts Rhododendron trees. After that you reach Kalinchowk. From the most elevated height of Kalinchowk (3755 meters), you could get a decent perspective on Annapurna, Lamjung, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Panga, Langtang, Dorjee Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Amabamori, Gauri Shanker, and Namburi Himal. There is additionally a noticeable sanctuary of the Hindus called the Kali sanctuary. Two regular springs begin from this territory which is called Sundhara and Tama which are the fundamental wellspring of the exceptionally enormous two streams the Sunkoshi and Tama Koshi waterways.
Best time to visit Kalinchowk
Spring season is the best time to go where you can take the delight of snowfall, snow playing, lovely mountain run. On the off chance that you travel in harvest time, this spot is famous for the unmistakable precious stone eye perspective on mount Gaurisankhar (7,181m). Kalinchowk is one of the staggering spots to appreciate snowfall closest to Kathmandu. We Recommend you to go on this outing while it is snowing. you can appreciate the snow at the tallness of 3600m. isn't it a delight of the outing? Consequently, Spring, Autumn and the start of Winter when it begins snowing is the best time to visit Kalinchowk. Kalinchowk visit bundle from Kathmandu Thamel.
one could get a decent perspective on Kathmandu around evening time. The principle blooms of Nepal Rhododendron (Laligurans) and the national winged animal Pheasant (Danfe) can likewise be found around there. While sliding to Suspa you could get the opportunity to see an exceptionally uncommon network in Nepal called "The Thami." For more information please CONTACT US
Meanwhile, you can check our other packages like,
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek
Mardi Himal trek -11 days
Halesi Mahadev trip | Halesi Mahadev tour - 5 days
- Day 01 :Arrival in Kathmandu
- Day 02 :Kathmandu Transfer by private vehicle to Barabise to Kuri than O/N Hotel. (B)
- Day 03 :Early morning cable car ride to Kalinchowk temple and back than drive to Kathmandu and rest of the time for shopping O/N Hotel (B)
- Day 04 :Transfer to airport for back to home (B)
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is of supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World. Please note that your leader has the authority to adjust or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is estimated required due to safety issues. Every determination will be made to keep to the above itinerary; though, since this journey involves travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot assurance that we will not suffer from it. Weather conditions, health condition, unexpected natural disasters can all affect in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared for the happening if required.