| Group size:
| Arrival on:
||Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA)
|| Departure from:
||Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA) |
| Best Season:
||April to June/Sept to Dec.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is ideal for those ready to trek Everest in extreme comfort and luxury. The convenience is agreeable and rich in five star Hoel at Kathmandu and the most lavish hotel and Tea houses in the trekking region.
Despite the fact that the luxury Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek course follows the standard EBC route , you will have totally unique experience of extravagance from the earliest starting point of the voyage.
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek starts with a beautiful trans-Himalayan trip to the door to Khumbu and Everest zone – Lukla Airport. From Lukla, we will begin our trek through Sagramatha National Park (UNESCO World Natural Site) and make a lofty move to Namche Bazaar: the heartland of Sherpa people group. We keep following the traditional EBC trail that leads us to BC and Kalapatthar. Kalapatthar offers the stunning 360 degree perspective on Himalayas and tempting sunrise over its frame of reference. The returning adventure to Lukla takes 3 days via Pheriche and Monjo route.
This Luxury Lodge Everest Base Camp Trek offers a sumptuous tea house or resort settlement with twin sharing room and en-suite restroom, if accessible. We also offer a hot shower, high temp water pack, portable bed, trekking apparatuses and decision menu arrangement. In like manner, our accomplished and therapeutically prepared trekking pioneer with help guide will go with you with all the security back-up like Oxygen chamber and medication pack.
With customized care, special services, mind boggling group and adaptable sightseeing plan, we guarantee you the best trekking get-away in Everest. Join our carefully planned Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek Package to appreciate the Everest in its everything wonders and find its great trademarks like Khumbu glacier, conspicuous Sherpa culture, assorted geology and Himalayan peaks.
Trekker: 1 Porter
Snowy Dream World's
1 trekker: 1 porter arrangement adds more comfort to your trek. Porter will convey all your substantial stuffs; leaving couple of individual stuffs on your knapsack. You should simply carry individual documents and camera.
We trust that the convenience is one of the main consideration that upgrades your general travel involvement. We also trust that an individual who is very far from home, on the off chance that gets the chance to enjoy the comparative serenely as home, at that point he will undoubtedly join to the spot. In most area during Everest Base Camp Trek, we will remain in luxury Hotels offering the best service and we won't confine on your menu like other trekking packages.
The comfortable lodgings are based on best area and all that you arrive is immaculate. Beds are luxurious and the nature of nourishment, sheet, towels, washroom and so forth is special. You really feel like the lord of mountain.
Beginning from Lukla (2,830m), the Everest Base Camp Trek route covers generally 130km (two way). Everest Base Camp sits at a rise of 5,364m and the beginning stage at Lukla is as of now enough for altitude sickness.
To maintain a strategic distance from mountain sickness, slower pace and appropriate acclimatization are the must. 16 days Luxury hold up Everest Base Camp Trek confines day by day height gain and guarantee two evenings acclimatization – one at Namche Bazaar
and another at Dingboche
. We trust that it will improve your comfort capacity.
- Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel
- Day 02 :Take morning flight to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek).
- Day 03 : Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 5-hour trek).
- Day 04 :Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
- Day 05 : Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek).
- Day 06 :Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,260 m., 5-hour trek)
- Day 07 :Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization and excursion.
- Day 08 :Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930 m., 5-hour trek).
- Day 09 :Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) and trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m.). Return to Gorak Shep (6-hour trek)
- Day 10 : Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.,) and trek to Pheriche (4,240 m., 5-hour trek).
- Day 11 :Trek from Pheriche to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek)
- Day 12 :Trek from Tengbche to Monjo (2,860 m,, 6-hour trek)
- Day 13 :Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2,800 m., 4-hour trek)..
- Day 14 :Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Day 15 :Free day in Kathmandu. We spare this day in case of flight cancellation from Lukla
- Day 16 :Departure to home country
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is our supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World. Please note that your leader has the authority to adjust or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is estimated required due to safety issues. Every determination will be made to keep to the above itinerary; though, since this journey involves travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot assurance that we will not suffer from it. Weather conditions, health condition, unexpected natural disasters can all affect in the itinerary. The guide will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared for the happening if required.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Our representative will meet you at the airport and transfer to hotel
Day 02:Take morning flight to Lukla (2,830 m.) and trek to Phakding (2,640 m., 4-hour trek).
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 04:Rest day at Namche Bazaar for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 06:Trek from Tengboche to Dingboche (4,260 m., 5-hour trek)
Day 07:Rest day at Dingboche for acclimatization and excursion.
Day 08:Trek from Dingboche to Lobuche (4,930 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 09:Trek from Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5,170 m.) and trek to Everest Base Camp (5,364 m.). Return to Gorak Shep (6-hour trek)
Day 10: Hike to Kalapathar (5,545 m.,) and trek to Pheriche (4,240 m., 5-hour trek).
Day 11:Trek from Pheriche to Tengboche (3,867 m., 5-hour trek)
Day 12:Trek from Tengbche to Monjo (2,860 m,, 6-hour trek)
Day 13:Trek from Monjo to Lukla (2,800 m., 4-hour trek)..
Day 14:Take flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 15:Free day in Kathmandu. We spare this day in case of flight cancellation from Lukla
Day 16:Departure to home country
Dates and Cost
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Included in the Cost
- Airport / Hotel /Airport Transportation.
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 3 Nights twin sharing 5 star Hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast
- Domestic Flight ticket: Kathmandu / Lukla / Kathmandu flight ticket.( the Baggage weight limit is 10 Kg and Hand carry 5 Kg)
- Meals In Trekking (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Tea, coffee, with meal during the trek.
- Accommodation in Trekking: Comfort, Luxury Lodge during the trek with private bathroom .(twin room) Hot Shower.
- Trekking Guide : An Experienced, helpful and Good English speaking Trekking Guide.
- Trekking porters : Carry your luggage during the trek (One porter for 1 Member )
- Necessary Trekking permit and Company paper work
- Trekking equipment. Sleeping bag, Down jacket ( should be refund after trek trek)
- Government tax and Company Service Charge
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All the Bar bills and personal expenses( phone call, laundry service, battery recharge, bottle of water
- Tips for the guide and porter.
Write a Review