| Group size:
| Arrival on:
||Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA)
|| Departure from:
||Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) |
| Best Season:
||March - June & Sept – December.
EBC Trek & Return by Heli , fly to Lukla with regular flight and rerun by helicopter .It is the most ideal approach to explore the Stunning perspective on world tallest peak Mt Everest and other 8 thousand peaks with extravagance comfort lodge.
EBC Trek & Return by Heli trek begins from Lukla (2830 m) where you will arrive following a 40 minutes departure from Kathmandu, The lukla is passage of Everest Region. what's more, begin your voyage. the trail finishing the Thadokoshi Valley to Phakding the lovely Sherpa village , and the following day climb to Namche Bazaar (3440 m) you will have 2 lodges here , the one night for acclimation. the acclaim day we will climb to Syngboche where you will have first Everest view. After Namache, we will move higher up and reach Tengboche (3867 m) with a renowned Tengboche monastery. At that point two or three all the more overnight stay en route before you at last touch base at EBC. Before you bid a fond farewell to Everest you will climb to Kalapathar (5515 m) which is the most highest elevation a trekker does. At that point, most likely the episode which is viewed as rare even by Everest standard you will return back by a helicopter to Kathmandu. It spares you time and significant assets to concentrate on your occasions. For any inquiry CONTACT US. After burning through ten lovely lavish occasions in Nepal you will at last return to your nation the next day.
- Day 01 :Landing in Kathmandu airport.
- Day 02 :Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
- Day 03 :Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
- Day 04 :Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
- Day 05 :Trek to Tyamgboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
- Day 06 :Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
- Day 07 :Free Day -Acclimation
- Day 08 :Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
- Day 09 :Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
- Day 10 :Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then fly back Kathmandu.
- Day 11 :Departure day to your respective countries
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is our supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World. Please note that your leader has the authority to adjust or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is estimated required due to safety issues. Every determination will be made to keep to the above itinerary; though, since this journey involves travelling in remote mountainous areas, we cannot assurance that we will not suffer from it. Weather conditions, health condition, unexpected natural disasters can all affect in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared for the happening if required.
Day 01:Landing in Kathmandu airport.
Day 02:Fly to Lukla- (35 Minuit) Hike to Phakding, 3 hrs,-2,640 m,
Day 03:Trek to Namche Bazzar. 3,440m- 6 hrs
Day 04:Free day- Acclimation In Namche Bazzar
Day 05:Trek to Tyamgboche, 3,800m – 05 hrs.
Day 06:Trek to Dingboch 4,200 m – 05 hrs.
Day 07:Free Day -Acclimation
Day 08:Trek to Lobuche 4,920m – 05 hrs.
Day 09:Trek to Gorakhshep(5,170m) Lunch then trek to Everest base camp (5,356 m) back to Goraksheph- 5,170 m– 08 hrs.
Day 10:Hike to Kalapather (5,545 m) Everest Sunrise view then fly back Kathmandu.
Day 11:Departure day to your respective countries
Dates and Cost
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Included in the Cost
- All Airport Transfer (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
- Hotel in Kathmandu: 2 nights at 5 star hotel in Kathmandu, including breakfast.
- Trekking Permit: Necessary All Trekking Permit and company paperwork.
- Domestic flight Ticket: (KTM-LUK-) Limit weight is 16 kg per person.
- Helicopter flight: Gorakhsheph to Kathmandu By Helicopter
- Trekking Guide: An experienced, helpful, friendly, and Good English speaking trekking guide (including his well-paid salary, meals, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and guide’s flight etc.) He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Trekking Porter: Carry your Backpack Very Strong Sherpa Porter ( one porter for two members.) Including, His well paid Salary, meals, Accommodation, He is fully insured and well-equipment
- Meals:- 3 Meals a day during the trekking ( Breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- All Lodge Accommodation & Breakfast : 8 Night luxury Lodge accommodation .
- Trekking Equipment: Sleeping, Down jacket ( refundable)
- Everest Trekking map,Walking Poles if needed.
- Company T-Shirt, Duffel Bag
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All Government Taxes and Service charge.
- Welcome or Farewell Dinner in Nepalese Cultural Restaurant.
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Travel insurance and emergency rescue evacuation.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- All bar bills and personal Expenses
- Additional cost by out of management control due to bad weather condition, illness, change of government policies, strikes, and physical condition etc
- Tips for guide , Porter
Write a Review