All Nepal Tour 7 days schedule spreads real three destinations of Nepal
Kathmandu valley :
– Capital of current Nepal with three antiquated kingdoms hypnotizing the visitors with its all around protected 7 UNESCO world legacy sites.Kathmandu visit is a standout amongst the most well known all Nepal Tour. Kathmandu valley contains three noteworthy urban communities, Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Kathmandu Valley
has an imaginative work of effortless sanctuaries, rich royal residences, block cleared yards and mammoth lanes. All Nepal our
encompassed by green mountain dividers above which tower compelling snowcapped crests. Kathmandu city has the journey places for the two Hindus and Buddhists. is the capital and largest city of the mountainous nation of Nepal. The city is nestled about 1400 meters above the sea level and is surrounded by four major mountains that include; Shivapuri, Phulchoki, Nagarjun, and Chandragiri. Below are a few facts that will help you understand the city more if you are planning on visiting it.
Chitwan National Park:
Chitwan National Park
– one of the all around kept up national park in Asia and the characteristic UNESCO Legacy site situated in Nepal. Chitwan National Park is the primary national park in Nepal. It is a standout amongst Nepal's most well known vacationer goals. On the edge of the National Park, Sauraha is an outstanding spot for visitors. Available from the adjacent Bharatpur airplane terminal, Sauraha offers a decision of convenience offices. Chitwan National Park
is acclaimed for review jeopardized Natural life, for example, One Horn Rhino, Imperial Bengal Tiger, Water Fowls, and Crocodiles and so on. Appreciate wilderness exercises, for example, Elephant safari, Kayak ride and Elephant washing.
is arranged at a rise of 915m above ocean level and 200m west of Kathmandu, the unadulterated regular excellence of Pokhara is without a doubt one of the fundamental attractions to the guests from everywhere throughout the world. Simply envision the delight of watching the magnificent Himalayas, three crests above 8000m from a height of underneath 1000m inside an extremely close elevated, remove. Pokhara valley
is similarly sublime giving as they do raised close-ups to the cold pinnacles. The tranquility of Phewa Lake and the heavenliness summits like Machhapuchhre (Fishtail) (6977m) and the five pinnacles of Annapurna range ascending behind it make a feel of harmony and enchantment. For more information please CONTACT US
- Day 01 :Entry in Kathmandu and half day touring visit.
- Day 02 :Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (5-6 hrs)
- Day 03 :Sarangkot Excursion and half day Pokhara sightseeing
- Day 04 :Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan (4-5 hrs)
- Day 05 :Full day Jungle activities in Chitwan
- Day 06 :Drive once again from Chitwan to Kathmandu(5-6 hrs)
- Day 07 : Half day sightseeing tour and transfer to the airport for departure.
- All above trekking hours and distances are approximate and it’s absolutely for general ideas only.
- The above data is a guide and standard layout of what we give. Our trek can be customized at your request to suit your particular necessities
- Your safety is of supreme concern while engaging with Snowy Dream World
Day 01:Entry in Kathmandu and half day touring visit.
Touch base in Kathmandu. Our air terminal agent will invite you at Tribhuvan Global Airplane terminal, Kathmandu upon your landing. He/she will escort you to the individual inn in a private vehicle.. Evening, visit Pashupatinath sanctuary, arranged on the banks of the hallowed Bagmati waterway which is sacrosanct altar for Hindus everywhere throughout the world. Additionally visit Incineration ghats situated on the bank. After visit, drive to Boudhnath stupa which is one of the biggest Buddhist Stupa in world. The Boudhnath stupa complex is otherwise called “Smaller than usual Tibet” living the Tibetan priests and Rinpoches.
Day 02:Early morning drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (5-6 hrs)
Those intrigued can likewise appreciate Wilderness boating at Trishuli Waterway. Pokhara Valley, door to the Annapurna district, sits high on the rundown of ‘must visit’ puts in Nepal. Rest of the day is allowed to walk around Phewa Lakeside territory.
Day 03:Sarangkot Excursion and half day Pokhara sightseeing
Early morning, drive to Sarangkot a popoular view point situated in Pokhara to appreciate staggering dawn over the Mt. Fishtail, Annapurna run and Dhaulagiri massif. Return back to lodging for breakfast. Later appreciate half-day Pokhara city visit which incorporates Bindavashini sanctuary, Seti Chasm, Devis fall and Gupteshwor Mahadev cavern
Day 04:Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan (4-5 hrs)
Upon arrival check-in at Jungle Lodge. After lunch, commence on a half-day Jungle activities such as Elephant back safari to see wildlife of Nepal such as One Horn Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger etc. Overnight at Jungle Lodge
Day 05:Full day Jungle activities in Chitwan
The Chitwan National park perceived as one of the best National park in Asis which is home of the many jeopardized specials and vegetation. Begin on an entire day Wilderness exercises, for example, Kayak ride on Rapti stream to see Crocodile and Water flying creatures, Tharu town visit to see their way of life, Nature walk and Winged animal watching to investigate more untamed life of Nepal
Day 06:Drive once again from Chitwan to Kathmandu(5-6 hrs)
Morning, drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same highway. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Overnight at Hotel
Day 07: Half day sightseeing tour and transfer to the airport for departure.
Morning, initiate on a touring voyage through Kathmandu city with its stone cleared paths. Kathmandu is capital locale for present day Nepal. Visit to Durbar Square with exhibition hall, Kumari Bahal, Kasthamandap with different sanctuaries specked inside with great engineering is worth to visit. After visit, drive to Swoayambhunath stupa situated at ridge with the eyes of Buddha painted on its zenith. Swoyambhunath temole is otherwise called “Monkey temple”. From this temple one can have winged creature eye perspective on valley floor with beautiful perspective on Himalayan range. Later exchange to Kathmandu air terminal so as to load up flight.
Dates and Cost
The given date is available for booking. Anyone traveling solo or with groups are welcome to join.
Join a Group
Traveler(s) have already booked on the given date. Any individual or group can join in.
A lot of people have already booked on the given date. Therefore, we suggest you to hurry as only a few spaces are available.
The given date has reached its full potential. However, if you still want to travel on this particular date, we can organize it for you. Please contact us.
Included in the Cost
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed guide
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, food and accommodation
- All government and local taxes
Not Included in the Cost
- Nepalese visa fee
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain due to any reason other than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals
- Any Airfare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s) and driver(s)
Write a Review